Nanoinformatics is the technology and exercise of figuring out which data is applicable to the nanoscale technology and engineering community, after which growing and enforcing powerful mechanisms for collecting, storing, validating, modelling, applying, analysing and sharing that data. Nano informatics additionally entails the usage of networked conversation equipment to release and assist green groups of exercise. Nanoinformatics is important for clever improvement and comparative characterization of nanomaterials, for layout and use of optimized Nanodevices and Nanosystems, and for improvement of superior instrumentation and production processes.
- Track 1-1 Nanomaterials Development Using Nanoinformatics
- Track 2-2 Meta data for Cross-discipline, Cross-sector Information Exchange
- Track 3-3 Meta-crawler for Mining Nanotechnology Repositories and Open Access Sources
- Track 4-4 Nano SAR Education and Dissemination
- Track 5-5 Simulation Resources and Challenge