Renewable energy forecasting with big data
Hybrid Renewable Energy Forecasting (HyRef), which uses large facts analytics to count on the appropriable of renewable electricity. With the use of this tool, help convey more renewable electricity to the energy grid with the resource of the usage of predicting the availability of such electricity. It uses facts accrued from monitoring devices and analytical technology to generate accurate weather forecast internal renewable electricity tool devices.
- Track 1-1 Big Data and Analytics in weather forecasting
- Track 2-2 Advanced cloud imaging technology
- Track 3-3 Data sources, Ingestion, Processing and Storage Layer
- Track 4-4 Predicting Weather Conditions Based on Historical Data
- Track 5-5 Economic Growth in Renewable Energy Industry